Friday, October 07, 2011

Good News on John Huling Health Update

Test results are back from the upper endoscopy ...things are under control other than some chest pain but feeling much more relieved.
My neurologist feels that the most likely cause for the voice loss is that I contracted a rare condition (it does happen 10% or less) when my nerves to the vocal cords were damaged from either a virus or bacterial infection exacerbated with my esophagitis.
The biopsies showed no growth or malignancy. But we will still have to do regular follow ups.
So good news is I'm here to continue doing music even if it takes awhile to retrain getting my voice back. I can still express my self with music.
I truly believe this could have gone another way since all the tests and symptoms were pointing elsewhere. I do believe all your prayers made the difference. I could feel it the day I was at the hospital that you were all pulling for me. Thanks so much for all your support it was like having friends be right by my side. I will never be able to thank you enough. I'm still trying to think of a way to play for you live or something since I still can't speak, I still want to express my gratefulness to all of you.
Lots of love and thanks to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home